Minggu, 12 Juli 2009

I want to have a kid

Hihi.Don’t get me wrong, people!! That title doesn’t mean that I want to hurry my marriage, since you know I’m single right now. I want to have a kid more than a husband right now.
I think most people do like kid.
Kids are awsome. They’re just wonderful, somehow.

The last Michael Jackson, one of famous person in world, had his own confession how kids inspired him. On a radio talk, once Michael Jackson told sincere words.
“Children are my inspiration. I see the God on their face”.
Wow. I bet you since the children are Michael’s inspiration; he was able to create such awsome and wonderful songs, as well as his insipiration.

Okay, stop bout Michael, now my turn.
I want to have kid now, a girl nor a boy.
Isn’t wonderful when we have a kid in our life?
We could see miracle every day. How the kid laughs, how the kid start to crawl, start to talk, start to walk.
When the hard life ruins your belief about love, hope, sincerity, and dream, just go to find kids and prepare yourself to be shocked about how wonderfully made they are instead how funny they could be.
They help us to find what a precious life we should have on the same time we help them to grow up.

I found one fine dialogue what a miracle belongs to a kid on a short conversation with Een, 7 years.
In Bahasa Indonesia.
(We watched “Denias” at that moment.)
“Tante, kenapa tante tangan ibunya dipotong”
“Karena itu aturan orang papua. Kalau ada keluarganya yang meninggal jari mereka harus dipotong”
“Itu aturan Tuhan?Ga mungkin Tuhan bilang jarinya harus dipotong”
I still astonished about that dialogue.

As usual I pretend as if I was a smart person.
I imagine what an easier-happier-sweeter life I would have, if only I could have my own kid by staring on a man’s face. No marriage, no sex, no love be needed to have a baby. You just have to stare on one man. That is it.
(Honestly, this wild idea has been stay in my brain for years. That is way I often stare on a man’s face on a big screen of an advertistment. There is always a sound in my mind ”okay, handsome, now I stare on you so deeply, then I will have my kid as beautiful as you)
hihi.

I want to have a kid.
But, I have to earn big money first, to pay a baby-sitter.
So, whenever I feel so tired with weeping voice or “stinky stuff”, I can hand-my kid-out to baby sitter.
Or when I get too busy with my work or I have to entertain myself, I will ask the baby sitter to ask the baby sitter as a person in charge to keep my baby safe.
Wow, what a selfish-single-mother- I would be then.
Hihi, that is why I have no any kid as my own till now.
But I will be ready someday. Soon!!

Ps. I choose to stare on Nicholas Saputra’s face or on Omesh’s face if only I could have baby by staring their beautiful face. So watch out you both beautiful boys!!

2 komentar:

Dini Triana mengatakan...

udeh kebelet ye mo nikah...ckckckckckcckckck...gw ganti template lagi nih...heheheheh...lo tau ga gimana caranya kalo tulisannya biar ga panjang? biar klik ke read more??puyeng nih gw g ketemu-ketemu caranya....

rinadebora_pasaribu mengatakan...

kebelet nikah??
wah din, lu ga baca dengan seksama berarti...hihi!
I want a kid than a husband for now.hihi.
Nah itu dia juga yang gw ga ngerti gimana cara bikin "baca slanjutnya".
ntar kalo dah ketemu saling info yah...
btw.mana cowo pesenan gw?
ktnya ga kebelet, hehe!